Cloud Platform Managment Service - Case Study
- The primary goal of the project was to create a user-friendly multi-cloud management platform with a key feature of enabling the formation of workloads by selecting resources from various public cloud providers.
- The platform should incorporate a three-level hierarchy and categorization system for efficient resource selection, providing visibility of onboarded cloud service providers (CSPs) and allowing users to include multi-tags for CSPs.
- Additionally, it must offer a streamlined interface for users to validate and establish relationships between selected cloud resources within the workload canvas.
A multi-cloud management platform utilizes various components and technologies to achieve its objectives. These components may include:
- Cloud Resource Discovery: Automatically discovers and inventories cloud resources from different providers.
- Cloud Resource Monitoring: Monitors the performance, health, and utilization of cloud resources.
- Cloud Cost Management: Tracks cloud spending and provides insights for cost optimization.
Implementing a multi-cloud management platform can have a significant impact on organizations, including:
- Reduced Costs: Optimize cloud spending and reduce unnecessary costs.
- Improved Efficiency: Automate tasks and streamline cloud management processes.
- Enhanced Visibility: Gain a comprehensive view of cloud resources and identify potential issues.
Front-End Language, Framework
Back-End Language, Framework